Registration is now closed.
Friday February 25
7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
- 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Annual Meeting
- 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.: Climbers’ Party co-hosted by the AAC and The Mountaineers featuring live music from 80s Invasion, beer from local Georgetown Brewing, a silent auction and more! $5 to members and Mountaineers members, $15 for non-members. If you're not a member, join at the door for free admission and a special gift.
Saturday February 26
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66 Seattle, WA 98121
- 1:00 p.m.: Steve 'Crusher' Bartlett slideshow and book signing (At the Feathered Friends shop: 119 Yale Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109 (202) 292-2210)
- 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: VIP Cocktail Reception
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Cocktails and Silent Auction with Royal Robbins and Steve House Book Signing
- 6:00 p.m. - 10 p.m.: Annual Benefit Dinner, awards presentations and "On Commitment: A Conversation between Dr. Tom Hornbein and Steve House"
Sunday, February 27
Feathered Friends 119 Yale Ave. N.Seattle, WA 98109
- 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Book Signing with Royal Robbins
Saturday Live Auction Items
- Luxurious Two-Night Stay for Two
Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, WA
- Partner Up with Dave Hahn for a Day of Climbing
- Aerial Tour of Mt. McKinley with Talkeetna Air Taxi
- African Photo Safari for Two
Zulu Nyala Game Lodge, South Africa
- Everest Dream:
Personal Inscription of The West Ridge by Dr. Tom Hornbein
Stay in downtown Seattle at the Edgewater Hotel (on Pier 66 next to Bell Harbor, the location of the main dinner event) the nights of February 25 and 26 and save big: the AAC’s special rate for a city-side room is $149 per night plus tax (compare to the Edgwater’s published rates: $400+ per night). You may upgrade to a waterside room for $20-$30 more per night, subject to availability.
Receive this special group rate by reserving your room prior to Wednesday, January 26, 2011. To make a reservation, call 206-728-7000 or 800-624-0670 and identify your affiliation with the American Alpine Club Dinner. Rates will not be changed at check-in for any guest who failed to identify their affiliation at the time of reservation.
Questions? Call Janet at The American Alpine Club: 303.951.4565.