- Boulder Canyon Faces a Serious #2 Problem
- AAC Headquarters Going Solar
- Indian Creek BBQ Event Follow-Up!
- Colorado’s Alpine Bouldering – First Ascent Fever
- Iranian Exchange Climbers Head to Mt. Elbert
The Front Range Section covers the Eastern half of Colorado, containing historic climbing areas like Eldorado Canyon, the Flatirons, Lumpy Ridge, Rocky Mountain National Park, Shelf Road, and hundreds more. The Section has around 1,200 members and hosts various climbing-related activities up and down the Front Range.
Find Guidebooks for the Front Range
Contact & Volunteer
It's easy to get in touch with your Regional Coordinator, or the Club.
Email your Front Range Section Chairs at email@example.com
Email Rockies Regional Coordinator Jenn Flemming at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email the Club's offices in Golden at email@example.com
Give the Club a call at (303) 384-0110
Front Range Section Co-Chairs
Carol looks forward to creating a vibrant AAC Front Range climbing community.