How it works:
1. Submit a climbing or climbing lifestyle photo that sums up why you climb. We welcome everything from sufferfest selfies to landscapes that inspire you.
2. Photo submissions are due Sept 24.
3. Submissions will be accepted from the moment the contest is announced until Saturday, Sept 24 at 11:00 pm MST.
4. The following Monday (September 26) at 10 a.m. MST. AAC staff will select the top photos and display them on our Facebook page in an album.
5. The top photos will battle it out on Facebook for the most likes and ultimate Choss Boss glory. Voting will close September 29.
6. The winner will be announced September 30. The winner will be chosen by AAC staff and popular vote will be taken into consideration.
- AAC staff has final say on the winner. The most "likes" will be taken into consideration.
- Keep it clean. AAC has the right to deny submissions.
- Entering this contest signs you up for AAC and Feathered Friends emails. You may unsubscribe at any time.
-The Entrant (the person who posts/submits a picture) must be the owner of the photograph, or otherwise have the right to submit the photograph for consideration in the Competition.
- By submitting an image you are giving the AAC and Feathered Friends permission to possibly use your photo in marketing materials and on their social media channels.
-By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Rules.
Check out the Rad Prizes provided by Feathered Friends: