Yosemite Valley (Ahwahnee in the language of the Ahwahnechee, who originally inhabited the area) has long been a bastion for American climbing: from the first ascent of the NW Face of Half Dome (Tissaack) to the first free solo of El Cap (Tutocanula). We've been there nearly every step of the complicated (and at times dark) way—from guiding the establishment of the park, to fighting for climbing as a legitimate use of wilderness in National Parks and advocating for the preservation and 2018 improvements to Camp 4, the iconic climbers' campground.
We've teamed up with NativesOutdoors to bring you a timeline of Yosemite's history. Check it out, then help the Club continue its efforts in Yosemite and across the country by using PROMOCODE: HONNSOLOSHIRT when you join or renew in June. You'll receive a free “Honn Solo” t-shirt with illustration by Lynn Mandziuk!
T-SHIRT CAMPAIGN DETAILS
- Available in men's sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL and women's sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Fit: The men's shirts fit true to size
- Fit: The women's shirts run slightly small
- Super soft, moisture wicking tri-blend t-shirt (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon)
- Use PROMOCODE: HONNSOLOSHIRT and select your t-shirt size upon check-out when you join or renew in June 2018.
- Want a t-shirt but don't want to join or renew? You can donate $25+ during the month of June and receive the Honn Solo shirt! Please be sure to input t-shirt size in the comments box when donating $25 or more.
- Members must join, renew or donate $25+ in June 2018 to receive the Honn Solo t-shirt.
INSIGHT INTO THE HONN SOLO GRAPHIC:
(Hover over the yellow dots in the image below to learn more)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
*Must join, renew or donate $25+ during the month of June 2018 to receive Honn Solo t-shirt
*Must use promocode: HONNSOLOSHIRT upon checkout
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
*Only available to individuals in the U.S.