PROTECT PUBLIC LANDS–UNITED WE CLIMB
Wild places and magnificent public lands are our country’s greatest assets and as climbers, we have a unique connection to these lands.
As threats to the vertical frontier and member requests for direct involvement have increased, the American Alpine Club has deepened our commitment to public policy and conservation. Join or renew during the month of June and you'll receive a free "Protect Public Lands–United We Climb" t-shirt designed by Jeremy Collins, be entered to win a trip to climb with Sasha Digiulian on Colorado's public lands and receive great member benefits!
- Super soft, moisture wicking tri-blend t-shirt (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon)
- Available in M's sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL and W's sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
- Both men's and women's shirts run slightly small when compared to Patagonia and The North Face sizing.
- Select your t-shirt size upon check-out for joining, renewing or donating $25+.
- Must join, renew or donate $25+ in June to receive t-shirt incentive.
Climb with Sasha Digiulian Details
At random, we will select one member who joins or renews during the month of June to Partner with Sasha Digiulian and Ron Funderburke (AAC Education Director/AMGA Certified Guide) for a day of climbing on Colorado's public lands! Climbing objective will be selected based on recipient skill level and weather.
Travel and climbing day to be planned for August or September, based on recipient and Sasha's schedule.
Colorado's Front Range
WHAT THE AAC COVERS:
Travel (within Lower 48), lodging (up to 2 nights) and backcountry expenses (if incurred).
Frequently Asked Questions
*Must join during the month of June to receive free t-shirt incentive
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
*"Partner with Sasha Digiulian" component only available to individuals in the Lower 48