All Lodging Discounts
- AAC Snowbird Hut: Located at 4,820 ft. in the southern Talkeetna Mountains, north of the town of Palmer, AK this lodge is a first come, first serve base-camp for skiing, hiking, and climbing. It is insulated and heated, and one only needs to bring their own personal equipment to be able to fully enjoy their experience. Visit the Snowbird Hut page.
- Hans's Basecamp: In Yosemite National Park, the Basecamp is 6.5 miles to the top of the Rostrum, 13.5 miles to El Capitan Meadow, 7 miles to Badger Pass Ski resort, and more! Sleeps 10+. 15% off for current AAC members.
- The Inn at Raspberry Ridge: This beautiful 4 bedroom Inn is located in Marble, CO. Marble is three miles from the Crystal Mine and the Yule Marble Quarry. Each room has a King or Queen-sized bed and private bath. AAC Members receive a 25% discount when staying at the Inn. This lowers the normal $90/night to $70/night. For more information you can contact Jax and Carla by e-mail at [email protected]. You can also visit their website and link to reservation pages.
- Appalachian Mountain Club Facilities: AAC members will receive the same rates as AMC members (just show your AAC membership card or proof-of-membership letter) in all AMC huts and lodges, including the eight High Mountain Huts in New Hampshire's Presidential Range. For more information go to www.outdoors.org.
- Greenmont Farms: This restored 19th century post and beam barn is nestled near Smuggler's Notch Ice Climbing, North East of Burlington, Vermont. Greenmont Farms offers enjoyable and comfortable accommodations for individuals or groups. AAC members receive a 10% discount. For pricing information or to make a reservation visit pricing.
- The Notch Hostel offers affordable shared and private rooms just one mile off Exit 32 (Lincoln / North Woodstock) of Route 93 in the heart of the White Mountains. With Rumney and Cannon minutes away and many more climbing areas beyond, set up basecamp for your next adventure with us. AAC members will be given a 10% discount. Check out our website at www.NotchHostel.com or email [email protected]
- American Alpine Club Campground in the Gunks: An ongoing partnership between The Club, the Mohonk Preserve, the New York State Office of Parks, and the Palisades Interstate Parks Commission. The Gunks Campground is located within walking distance of the Shawangunk Ridge.
- High Peaks Mountain Guides: AAC Members get discounted lodging at High Peaks Mountain Guides' Guides' House, as well as a discount on guide services and retail. Discounts on lodging vary by date: 10% off during peak times, and special mid-week discounts and rates. Call for availability.
- The Keene Farm: Owned by the Montreal Section of the Alpine Club of Canada, and located in the Adirondack Forest Reserve near Keene in northern New York state. The Keene Farm has camping facilities and a large cabin. AAC members receive ACC member rates ($20 for the hut, $10 for camping). Make reservations at this link. Select "ACC Member" and add your AAC member number in the comments section.
- Mazama Lodge: Located 60 miles east of Portland, OR on the slopes of Mount Hood. AAC members and other outdoor club members stay from $20/night (show your AAC membership card or other proof of membership). For reservations and rates, visit the Mazama website.
- The Crash Pad in Chattanooga, TN's up and coming Southside neighborhood, just a stone's throw from climbing, cycling, and paddling. AAC Members get a 10% discount on lodging with membership card. Visit the website for all the details. The World's First LEED Platinum Hostel.
- Hueco Rock Ranch: The Hueco Rock Ranch is located three miles from Hueco Tanks—the best bouldering on the planet.
- American Alpine Club Campground in the New River Gorge. The AAC campground at the New River Gorge resides in Fayetteville, WV, on a 40-acre parcel adjacent to the National Park land and within walking distance of popular crags at the New River Gorge.
- Wexler Hut: in Seneca Rocks, WV, is offering 20% of lodging at the hut. Call to reserve;304-567-2115
- Bentwood Inn: AAC members get 15% off lodging October-May, and a 10% discount June-September, holidays, and Presidents Day week.
- The Alpine House: AAC members get 15% off lodging during September-June, and a 10% discount during July-August, and holidays.
- Devils Tower Lodge: AAC members get 20% off lodging AND 20% off guided climbing. Enjoy Fine Food & Accommodations with Breath-Taking Tower Views! Climb with the Oldest Guide on Devils Tower!! Call for reservations.
- Double Diamond X Ranch: DDX Ranch in Cody Wyoming is near some of the best ice climbing in Wyoming. AAC members get 10% off lodging with membership card. Visit theirwebsite for details.
- Grand Teton Climbers' Ranch: Members can stay at the legendary GTCR for just $16 per person per night.
- Turpin Meadow Ranch: AAC members get 15% off lodging during September-June, and a 10% discount during July-August, and holidays.
- Sorcerer Lodge: This lodge in Golden, British Columbia, offers a 25% discount (not including helicopter) for self-guided groups on the shoulder seasons. For more information call (250) 344-2804.
- Refugio Cochamo: In Cochamo, the Yosemite of Chile, the northern Patagonian mountain range rises steeply up from both sides of the turquoise river to form sheer 1000-meter granite walls. Waterfalls whisper through the 3000-year-old alerce trees. In an open meadow next to the river stand colorful tents, a thatched barbeque area and the newly built B&B Refugio Cochamo. Hikers and climbers can take in excellent views and plan excursions, an ideal base to venture off from. AAC members can stay in the bunk room for $15 a night (regular $20) and camp for $4.50 per person per night (regular $6) from Jan. 15 through February or $3 a night during the low season. Visit www.cochamo.com for more information
- UIAA European Hut Stamps: The stamps provide discounts in Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Spain and Switzerland. With a stamp, an AAC member will pay the same rate as members of the club with which the particular hut is associated (member rates vary from country to country and from hut to hut). Stamp is approximately $75 based on present Euro exchange rate. Call the AAC office to purchase yours: 303-384-0110 x114. More details.
- New Zealand Alpine Club: AAC members pay half the usual charge (the same discount as NZ Alpine Club members get) at many huts throughout New Zealand. Visit the New Zealand Alpine Club website to see what's available. Please note that the discount does not apply to “DOC" huts.