ANNUAL BENEFIT DINNER
February 24 & 25, 2017
The Annual Benefit Dinner is the Club’s largest, most anticipated event of the year! It’s your chance to rub shoulders with climbing legends, enjoy fine dining and socializing, and celebrate climbing’s highest achievements.
This year we've teamed up The North Face to bring you an extra packed weekend schedule. Kickoff the fun with the Friday Night Climbers’ Gathering at Vertical World. Follow it up Saturday morning with engaging and inspiring panels and presentations featuring the superstars of climbing.
Saturday evening don your best attire and enjoy the main event which includes a cocktail reception, silent and live auctions, dinner, awards, and a keynote presentation by Conrad Anker, the man who embodies the new age of super technical explorers.
The room is always filled with climbing and industry greats. Will you be among them?
Look Who's Coming to Seattle:
Click HERE to see which stars of climbing, industry leaders, and friends of yours are coming to the Dinner!
February 23, 2017
Memorial Celebration for Past AAC President Nick Clinch
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Location: Mountaineers Clubhouse, 7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
RSVP by February 15th by following THIS LINK or by emailing Vickie at [email protected]
February 24, 2017
Annual AAC's Member Meeting
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Location: Vertical World, 2330 W Commodore Way, Seattle, WA 98199
February 25, 2017
All Saturday events hosted at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, 2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
Saturday Panels and Athlete Presentation
Time: 10am - 1:30pm
Time: 12:15pm - 2pm
Time: 5pm - 6pm
*Included with VIP Tables, Tables and Patron Tickets only
Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction
Time: 6pm - 7pm
Dinner, Awards and Keynote by Conrad Anker
Time: 7pm - 10pm
February 26, 2017
VIP Brunch with Conrad Anker and 2017 Award Winners*
Time: 10am -11:30am
Location: Seattle Marriott Waterfront, 2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
*Included with VIP Tables and Patron Tickets
- Individual Ticket
- Price: $175 AAC member, $225 Non-member
- Includes: Access to weekend activities, cocktail reception, keynote by Conrad Anker
- Couples Ticket
- Price: $320 AAC member, $425 Non-member
- Includes: Access for 2 to weekend activities, cocktail reception, keynote by Conrad Anker
- Patron Supporter
- Price: $1,200
- Includes: 1 VIP ticket, slideshow recognition, 1 ticket into Saturday's VIP Reception with Conrad Anker, signed copy of the film Meru, VIP Sunday Brunch with Conrad and 2017 Award Winners
- Table for 10
- Price: $3,000
- Includes: seating for 10, slideshow recognition, 10 tickets into Saturday's VIP Reception with Conrad Anker
- VIP Table for 10
- Price: $5,000
- Includes: VIP table with seating for 10 and premiere placement, slideshow recognition, 10 tickets into Saturday's VIP Reception with Conrad Anker, 10 signed copies of the film Meru, 10 invitations to Sunday's VIP Brunch with Conrad and 2017 Award Winners
Start Planning Your Trip:
The AAC is proud to be partnering with Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel to offer AAC members and guests the best available prices during your stay. Marriott Waterfront has extended a special price to our guests on February 24th & 25th: $139 per night. Receive this special group rate by reserving your room prior to Monday, February 6th, 2017.
To make a reservation, you can do so ONLINE HERE or call 1 (800) 228-9290 and identify your affiliation with the American Alpine Club.
To find out about sponsorship opportunities email Heidi at [email protected]