As a climber, finding a half-decent insurance package can be a real challenge. Since we all deserve insurance for ourselves and our families, the AAC has partnered with some incredible companies to provide insurance packages that are actually designed for climbers.
- Climbing Gear Insurance Starting at only $8.33 per month, you can get worldwide insurance covering all of your gear. This includes climbing, skiing and snowboarding, gym and fitness equipment, camera equipment, and any related Sports and Recreational equipment. It offers the replacement cost of your gear up to a maximum of $750,000 ($150,000 maximum per item). Click here to learn more or here to read the coverage and benefit details.
- Signature Travel Insurance From Global Rescue We offer trip cancellation, interruption and delay coverage, as well as equipment and rental fee coverage. Tailor-made for adventurous travelers, Signature Travel Insurance is offered by International Medical Group®, a leader in global benefits and travel insurance services.
- Climbing Friendly Life Insurance We have partnered with the Nicholas Hill Benefit Group to assist members in their search for climbing friendly life insurance products. Through Nicholas Hill, you can submit your initial life insurance application for up to 5 million dollars of coverage in as little as five minutes. Also available: simplified issue accident-only life insurance plans. Plans are underwritten by some of the best insurance carriers, such as The Prudential family of insurance companies.
- Accident Insurance Benefit Starting at only $22 a month, you can get accident related injury coverage for a variety of non-climbing activities. This includes skiing, snowboarding and many other sports that you enjoy. It covers accidents 24/7 whether you're on the job or just enjoying yourself. This plan is a perfect supplement to any health insurance policy. Click here to learn more. In addition, members can enjoy access to Emergency Helicopter Rescue protection, Roadside Assistance, and more.
* Not all plans are available in every state. Please ask the plan administrator about plan availability in your area. Insurance and other benefit services are provided as a “service” performed by licensed agents with the Nicholas Hill Benefit Group, Inc. (NHBG). Plans may be subject to full underwriting and may potentially exclude or decline to offer coverage based on pre-existing health conditions, occupations and avocations (including but not limited to climbing/mountaineering).
Your membership supports the Club in negotiating ever better deals on services you want.