Rumney Rattlesnake Campground
The AAC is pleased to announce the purchase of the Rattlesnake Campground in Rumney, NH. The campground sits on a 15-acre parcel adjacent to the Baker River and within walking distance of popular crags at Rumney Rocks.
We want to make sure that those who love visiting Rumney can continue to camp on the property during the transition of ownership. We appreciate your understanding while we make a few upgrades and bring the reservation system online. Feel free to reach out with questions using the contact info listed below.
Guests who have previously stayed at the campground won't notice much of a change this year. The major differences will be:
- Per person rates reduced to $8 night for AAC members (see full rates below)
- Well behaved dogs are now allowed
- All campsites will be communal (i.e. shared fire pits and picnic tables), unless a site is marked with a number 1 through 5.
- Groups will still be able to make reservations by emailing [email protected]
First time visitors will find a beautiful, welcoming campground across the street from the best sport climbing in the Northeast! Please see the FAQ page for campground details.
What to expect soon:
- The barn opening for camper use (cooking, eating, hanging out during rain, etc.)
- Online reservation system that will allow you to pay ahead of time and reserve private sites