Rumney Rattlesnake Campground
The AAC is pleased to announce the purchase of the Rattlesnake Campground in Rumney, NH. The campground sits on a 15-acre parcel adjacent to the Baker River and within walking distance of popular crags at Rumney Rocks.
New for the 2018 season
- Reservations are now accepted online. A small number of spaces will be kept aside on a first-come basis
- The barn is now open to campers - with power outlets and Wi-Fi
- The campground is communal - you may set-up your tent where you feel most comfortable
- There are now three communal fire pits with several picnic tables around each. No fires outside of these three areas, please!
- New 6-person co-ed bunkroom located in the house provides access to a full bathroom, kitchen, living room, and WiFi.
Please see the FAQ page for additional campground details.
2018 Pricing AAC Member Non-member
Camping Area (per person/night) $8 $12
Bunkroom (per person/night) $20 $33
Campground Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 5pm-8pm
Friday- Sunday - 7am-9am and 4pm-7pm
AAC Main Office: 303-384-0110
Campground Phone: 603-213-8011
Email: [email protected]
Follow the Rattlesnake Campground on Facebook
415 Buffalo Road
Rumney, NH 03266