Rumney Rattlesnake Campground
The AAC is pleased to announce the purchase of the Rattlesnake Campground in Rumney, NH. The campground sits on a 15-acre parcel adjacent to the Baker River and within walking distance of popular crags at Rumney Rocks.
New for the 2018 season
- Reservations are now accepted online. A small number of spaces will be kept aside on a first-come basis
- The barn is now open to campers
- The campground is communal - you may set-up your tent where you feel most comfortable
- There are now three communal fire pits with several picnic tables around each. No fires outside of these three areas, please!
- We'll put a few bunks in the house that will be reservable for an additional fee (use of kitchen and bathrooms) - more on that later in the spring.
Please see the FAQ page for additional campground details.